Custom Home built to suit in the beautiful Gates of St. John.
Proposed construction plan is a two story, four bedroom, two and a half bath with a full basement. Home boasts many custom features and generous allowances. The site is situated near the end of a cul-de-sac, and the back of the lot overlooks a scenic lake.
- 9' ceilings on main level
- 9' ceilings in daylight basement
- 8' ceilings second level
- 2 x 4 construction
- 30-year asphalt roof shingles
- Solid, 6-panel Masonite interior doors with 4-1/4 painted trim
- 12' x 12" caoncrete patio deck
- Anderson Casement windows